1-800-LAKES 11 - Reservoir Information System
Information about lake levels, hydro generation schedules and river flows is also available through our toll-free Reservoir Information System at 1-800-LAKES-11 (525-3711). At the touch of a button you can find contact information for shoreline management offices, report mosquito problems or let us know about aquatic weed issues on your lake.
Then follow these simple instructions:
For information on dams on the following rivers...
- Press 1 for Tallapoosa
- Press 2 for Coosa
- Press 3 for Warrior
- Select 1 for the current lake level
- Select 2 for the current generation schedule
- Select 3 for the special lake operations
- Select 4 for shoreline permitting information
For recreation information...
- Press 4 for river and stream flows
- Select 1 for Tallapoosa River Basin
- Select 2 for Coosa River Basin
- Select 3 for Warrior River Basin
- Select 4 for Coosa River in North Georgia
- Select 1 for Tallapoosa River at Wadley
- Select 2 for Tallapoosa River at Horseshoe Bend
- Select 3 for Coosa River at State Line
- Select 4 for elevation of Coosa River at Gadsden US 411 bridge
- Select 5 for Coosa River at Childersburg US 280 bridge
- Select 6 for stage of Mulberry Fork at Cordova
To report a mosquito or aquatic weed problem or a possible hydrilla sighting