Introducing your new and improved Alabama Power bill
Introducing your new and improved Alabama Power Bill. Whether you are looking for your balance and due date, our contact information or available payment options, we are sure you will find the new bill format easy to read. You will also notice that the bill is in color now and includes a 13-month usage graph. Take a few minutes to see What's New and What's Moved or check out your new bill online now.
View Your Bill Online
Larger, easier-to-read bill
We've improved the design of your Alabama Power bill to make it easier to read and find what you need. The bill is now larger, with colored areas for information like your due date and total amount.
13-month usage chart
The new Usage Information chart gives you at-a-glance information about your power usage over a rolling 13-month period. Quickly see total power usage by month and the average daily power you are using.
Click here to see more detail about your usage.
See your payment options
We've grouped all our payment programs (Budget Billing, Auto Pay and Paperless Billing, Credit Card) as well as our payment options (online, by mail and at a local office) so you can quickly determine which best suits your lifestyle.
Click here to see your payment options.
How do I pay my bill?
Alabama Power provides multiple convenient ways to pay your bill. You can...
How do I update my contact information?
If you need to change your primary contact phone number or email, you can do so by:
How can I better manage my energy usage and save money?
You will find lots of information on our website including:
- Quick and easy energy savings tips
- Details of all of our rebate and incentive programs
- Interactive tools
- Personalized Bill Explanation and Online Energy Check Up
Check out all of our energy savings tips and tools now.
How do I sign up for online access to my account?
Signing up for online account access is easy.
- Locate your account number and access code on your bill. (Where do I find this)
- Create an online user ID and password.
- Provide your account number and access code.
Signing up for Online access is simple
How do I enroll in Paperless Billing?
Enrolling in Paperless Billing is easy.
- Create an online ID and password.
- Provide your account number and access code. (Where do I find this)
- Select the Paperless radio button and then click "Save". Check the screen to see if you are required to validate your email.
- You are now enrolled and can start enjoying the many benefits of paperless billing.
Enroll in paperless billing today!