If you are looking for a creamy side dish for a cookout mix together this delicious salad. This macaroni salad recipe is packed protein, vegetables and healthy fats. It’s a tasty summer side that’s quick and easy to make. Before your next family barbecue, mix up this macaroni salad!
- ¼ cup sweet pickles, chopped
- ¼ cup onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup shredded mild cheese
- 2 boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 can Le Sueur English peas
- ¼ cup mustard
- ½-1 cup Helman’s Mayonnaise
- 1 Box (16 oz) elbow macaroni, cooked, rinse, and drained
- Prepare macaroni according to the package directions.
- After the macaroni has been cooked and drained, rinse under cool water. Drain again. Then set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the mayonnaise and mustard.
- Add in the sweet pickles, onion, cheese, hard-boiled eggs, and peas. Combine well then toss with the cooled macaroni.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes and serve.
We’d love to feature your “Macaroni Salad” on our social feeds! Drop a picture or a video of your bowl of macaroni salad in the comments on our Facebook page to be featured!
Recipe by: Rene’e Bayne, Headland, Alabama