Builders & Developers
Benefits of Building an All-Electric Home
To meet growing consumer demand for energy efficiency, more and more residential contractors are building all-electric. It not only satisfies homebuyers, it has all kinds of advantages for the builder.
- Flexible installation. All-electric means you have total flexibility in locating major appliances, heating and air systems and water heaters without worrying about flue placement.
- Less time and effort. You can completely bypass the time-consuming steps of installing gas piping and flues, hooking up gas and checking for proper installation and venting.
- Simple inspection. Without piping and flues to inspect, it takes less time for building inspectors to pass your homes for sale.
- Fast to market. The time you save means you can have each home completed and sold faster – for a faster return on your investment.
- Efficiency and comfort. Electric heat pumps and water heaters are an energy-efficient feature that offers year-round comfort to homebuyers.